Friday, December 16, 2011

Little Lamb Bag


 I made another bag using Ayumi's Pattern. This one is for one of my girls.


 I bought this Japanese print with the little lambs from Kerri's shop back in June. I had it folded really pretty and was using it to top a little bookshelf. I was saving it for just the right project but I wanted to display it in the meantime because it is just too cute.


I could make a ton of these!


I love this bag!


I know it will be well loved too.


This is the inner lining. I had a hard time choosing between this feedsack print or the pink Lori Holt Sew Cherry Print, which to be the lining and which to be the drawstring cover. I finally decided on this option.


Here it is with the drawstring cover pushed into the bag. Did I mention I love this bag?!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Cuter than cute!

Sew Create It - Jane said...

This is so sweet!

Candice said...

soooo precious- i am sure it will be loved :)

Indianna said...

I'm making one of these for someone for Christmas - it's such a fantastic pattern. Yours is super cute.

Katy Cameron said...

Oh I love all those fabrics, but especially the wee lambs (I think it's no co-incidence that my captcha word is 'decutie' :oD )

Toni said...

So cute, Erin! I'm sure your daughter will be thrilled when you give it to her!

Jacque. said...

Adorable! Lucky daughter! I must make one! You are rockin!

Becks said...

ADORABLE! <3

Barb said...

What an awesome bag!

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

I so need that fabric! I will certainly be making some of these bags, too. =)

Anonymous said...

You've inspired me to try one of these - thanks!

Penny G

>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...